Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday #3 Nathanael!!






To my precious little boy, Nathanael:

On the day that you were born
The angels they did sing
For on this day a piece of heaven
To earth your birth would bring

To others you may seem different
Your purity they would not see
For what may seem as "not quite right"
Is quiet innocent perfection... completely

I wish you love on your special day
The day heaven and earth did cheer
We were chosen by God to be blessed
A bit of Heaven will reside with us here.

God bless you Nathanael, love, Mom



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday, dear boy! I hope it was as wonderful as you are! Hugs from your friends (Elliot and his momma) in Nebraska!

TerriSamsmommy said...

Happy Birthday a little late. All our love and wishes for your birthday! Hope your day was extra special. Love and prayers, Terri and Sam

Becca said...

Happy birthday, Nathanael, you handsome little guy!

Kitty--thanks for visiting my blog. I don't think I've ever been here, but I've bookmarked it for my nightly obsession of blog update searches.

Cool that you live in Vermont--I love Vermont!