Sunday, August 19, 2007
So apparently my Mum is nice...
I am humbled at this time to have been awarded the Nice Matters Award by Amy at http://Theflegefarm.blogspot.com
“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
Now, go check out the 7 bloggers I awarded and see how nice they are!!
Thank you SO much!
I would like to award this to:
1. Becky at http://www.bsbcreations.homestead.com/ for tireless efforts to beautifully advocate for our children with special needs.
2. Julie at http://itsminasworld.blogspot.com/ for giving me a chuckle every now -n- then and let's face it, for sharing Mina with us :)
3.Tricia at http://unringingthebell.typepad.com/ for her wit, charm and making us feel right at home, not to mention bringing to the forefront those things wee need to think about.
4. Michelle at http://mdbeau.blogspot.com/ for shedding light on a life in a generous and happy way.
5. Amanda at http://coolmommy99.blogspot.com/ for taking that which can unnerve me and make me laugh. And also for being in the trenches with me in the war against the bulge.
6. Annette at http://bump-on-the-road.blogspot.com/ for sharing her most personal thoughts/fears/anxieties/joys in a way that inspires us all.
7. Laura at http://nowimamom.blogspot.com/ who manages to capture the essence of a very rich life and to remind us of what really matters, unconditional love of a family, whether it be our own families or our T21 family!
Thank you Amy for thinking I'm nice :) hehehee...umm this is Nathanael's Mum, not him speaking....
Time to make the doughnuts..........