Sunday, October 19, 2008

There's a new friend in town...

Well, my big brother Louis has had a girlfriend for over a month and Mom's finally putting her picture up on my blog as that's what's happening in my neighborhood! I love Courtney, that's her below, so much that I scurry past Louis when he comes home from school and go right to Courtney. She's pretty and kind and takes a lot of time out just for me..even gave me backrubs while I suffered through bronchitis last week. Mum really likes her and says she has 7 kids now! The cool thing is? She's one of those people that are very pretty and don't even know it! How cool is that?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, how nice is that, that you actually like your son's girlfriend and have devoted a blog post to her! Very, very sweet. And she is very pretty!